You’re going to have fun listening to this episode. Today’s guest is Yifat Cohen, a woman of many talents and many professional endeavors. She helps people sell more than they ever thought possible with her work at Viral Connectivity, she somehow is still creating a ton of conversation and engagement on Google+ (yes, GOOGLE+), and she will say whatever is on her mind. The latter makes for a very fun episode with plenty of laughter, yet a ton of takeaways. Listen in!
TL;DL (too long; didn’t listen) version:
- 1:50 #SocialRoadTrip have ya heard of it?
- 2:25 Becoming a (literal) kickass professional woman.
- 4:30 How Yifat became BFFs with Google.
- 10:00 What Google Plus did wrong, and how they’re fixing it soon.
- 12:30 Guess what…our content calendars don’t talk to each other.
- 15:44 Join the connector side and find people to geek out with.
- 18:12 What are marketers screwing up right now?
- 21:40 We are moving from passive viewing to interactive viewing. Whoa, those gamers are on to something!
- 27:20 Why aren’t people taking action? Hint: it has nothing to do with your CTAs.
- 32:43 Where are we missing on trust? Where does it really come from?
- 35:55 “Fuck up online and everyone will love you.”
Find Yifat Cohen on, yes I’m saying it, Google Plus by heading here (or just search “Google Plus Expert” on Google and she’ll pop up!). Also, you can learn more about the VICE program at viralconnectivity.com.
Make sure to visit our sponsor ShippingEasy if you have an online business that ships items to your customers. You’ll save money on shipping and a ton of time with powerful automation and tools to grow your business.
Be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts (and soon to be wherever else you find podcasts).
Did you catch the last episode? Learn to build your brand by listening to the author of the new book Brand Now, Nick Westergaard!